How to Get a Card
All library cards are issued in person at the Circulation Desk. To become a member of the Wyomissing Public Library, applicants must be fourteen years of age or older, and a resident of Pennsylvania.
One of the following must be presented:
- Pennsylvania driver's license with current address; or,
- Pennsylvania identification card with current address; or,
- Other valid form of picture identification, and proof of applicant's current address, such as a utility bill or lease agreement.
To sign up for a Virtual Library Card, please complete this registration form. Follow the following instructions:
- Next to "Home Library", a dropdown box will show the value "Wyomissing". Change this setting to "Wyomissing Public Library".
- Fill out all of the remaining spaces. Be sure to include your email address and phone number.
- Once all information has been entered, click the "Submit Registration" button at the bottom of the screen.
We will then email you instructions about how to activate your account.