Tail Waggin' Tutors
Come to the Library and read to our therapy dogs!
When children read out loud to dogs, it helps them "by providing a non-judgmental listener and furry friend to read to that won’t laugh at them if they make a mistake or stumble over a word, but rather lie next to them and enjoy the story being read to them. The children learn to associate reading with being with the dog, and begin to view reading in a positive way."
For more information about library therapy dogs, see www.tdi-dog.org/OurPrograms.aspx?Page=Libraries
- Tuesday, August. 27, 2019| 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September. 17, 2019| 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October. 15, 2019| 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November. 19, 2019| 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December. 17, 2019| 6:00 p.m.