Conversational Spanish Classes
A free, six-week course in conversational Spanish. The course is open to the public, including families and their children over the age of 7. In addition to learning how to speak in Spanish and hold a conversation, participants will learn about the 21 Latin American countries, their customs, geography and foods. The course is geared to beginners and those who would like to refresh their Spanish language skills.
The course will meet on the following dates:
- Monday, July. 9, 2018|6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, July. 16, 2018|6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, July. 23, 2018|6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, July. 30, 2018|6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, August. 6, 2018|6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, August. 20, 2018|6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Yvette Santiago, M.Ed., who teaches Spanish as a member of the Adjunct Faculty at Alvernia University, will be the course instructor. Ms. Santiago also has experience as an interpreter and translator, and has taught English as a Second Language (ESL).
Registration for this program is closed.